From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of Samuel Röthlisberger
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 2:41 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Layout visit

Hello
Me and my girlfriend will fly over the pond to the US in early September. We’ll drive from Seattle down the Coast to San Francisco and LA, take a turn to Las Vegas and fly back from LA on September 21.
Now I have a unusual question: Can I visit a layout on my way? I’d really like to see a real american layout once. I only see them in MR and RMC.
Thanks
Samuel Roethlisberger

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE