Re: SLSF USRA Rebuild " Frisco Faster Freight" Correct colors

Thanks Aaron, Floquil Earth sounds better, don't know if I have that color on hand. I will make a note on the colors.I have that car also and had heard white with a touch of roof brown for the sides. I obviously have not built that kit yet.

Rich Christie

________________________________
From: Aaron Gjermundson <npin53@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 4:31 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: SLSF USRA Rebuild " Frisco Faster Freight" Correct colors

I have read that Floquil Earth is a good match for the tan/cream sides, and Floquil Roof Brown can be used for the ends, doors, ect.

Here is a link to the Frisco Allaboard publication that discusses the subject. Fourth page, half way down the left hand column.

http://thelibrary.org/lochist/frisco/allaboard/Optimized/1989_5_v3_12.pdf

I have one of Sunshine, Frisco FFF scheme rebuilds kits on order so am curious as to what other paint colors people have used.

Aaron