Re: Boats on Flats

Pete Ismail

It doesn't look like anyone has pointed to the lead photo at:
http://www.wx4.org/to/foam/big_rr/wp/sanjose.html

I hope that Mike will excuse the fact that the photo is technically too
late for this list, but I thought the Chris Craft logo on the boat's cover
might be of interest.

Pete Ismail
(Right outside Colorado Springs, so if somebody did already post this link
I'll just say the smoke got in my eyes)

Kevin Sprayberry wrote:
Here is a question for you guys. Do any of you guys happen to know
if Cris Craft shipped their boats by rail? I thoought I had seen
pics somewhere of some wood boats loaded ob flatcars but I can't
remember. I thought that since I model in 1/8th scale that a
wooden Cris Craft would look great loaded