Re: SLSF USRA Rebuild " Frisco Faster Freight" Correct colors

erict1361 <erict1361@...>

Aaron,

Yes the link works. Wow that's an old article, Thanks for posting it.

Another color I was considering is Tamiya's "XF-14 JA Grey" . This is a light tan bordering on light gray. In Sunshine Kit 4.2,(now 64.64) Martin states on the PDS that " The color was a light beige bordering on light gray".

The next time I get to the Hobby store for paint, I will check out the Earth color, actually, I may have a Floquil Spray bomb of " Earth" here somewhere. I already have a bottle of " Roof Brown".

Thanks for the helpful information.

Eric Thur

--- In STMFC@..., "Aaron Gjermundson" <npin53@...> wrote:

Paste the following into a search. It should come up.

thelibrary.org/lochist/frisco/allaboard/Optimized/1989_5_v3_12.pdf

Aaron