From: "Richard Hendrickson" <rhendrickson@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 1:06 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Prototype Rails III

Third annual, eh? Has to be considered a success, though at what cost to
you in time and energy I'd rather not contemplate. I doen't plan to come
this time; we're saving travel money for a Windjammer cruise in the
Caribbean this fall and for an extended trip in Canada and New England
next
summer (to include the NMRA convention, which should be a good one). But
I'll be in Naperville in October, y'betcha. Hope you can make it.

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520