Re: Product announcement

Pierre <pierre.oliver@...>

At this time we are planning on only producing HO scale items.
But enough demand is made...
Pierre Oliver

--- In STMFC@..., Gary Patrik <gary.patrik@...> wrote:

Are these cars all HO-scale? Will any of these be made in O-scale?

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 7:44 PM, rreed_eagle <twogreyhounds@...>wrote:

**

For anyone interested, that NP 39000 series boxcar in the up-and-coming
list was extremely long-lived. The NP still had around 100 in revenue
service as late as 1955! They lasted in M-of-W service well into the BN
era, I think I photographed one in dead line in 1983 or 84.

Ryan Reed

--
Best regards,
Gary Patrik, Supt., Fort Wayne Division, Pennsylvania Railroad (July 1945,