Re: Ted Culotta

erict1361 <erict1361@...>

Interesting,
I posted a question about the status of Speedwitch a few months ago. The consensus was that Ted has not paid his Web Site Hosting fee's
Now that Speedwitch.com has been Down for a few Months, is this still the case or is this another Resin Kit Business we have lost?

Eric Thur

--- In STMFC@..., "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@...> wrote:

Ted Culotta has not responded to repeated emails to his Speedwich email
address. Will someone on the list please provide me with an email address
that works. Ted owes me for K117 that was prepaid nearly three years ago but
not delivered. And Ted, if you're reading the mail here, please send the
money to my PayPal account. You have my email address.

Nelson Moyer