Re: Ted Culotta

jerryglow2

He used to have an ebay store but I can no longer find it. The last items I bought from him was a few months ago thru that means and had been told he was selling out of stock - in some cases proprietary parts only after the exit of Branchline which was the basis for many of his "kitbashes in a box"

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@..., "erict1361" <erict1361@...> wrote:

Interesting,
I posted a question about the status of Speedwitch a few months ago. The consensus was that Ted has not paid his Web Site Hosting fee's
Now that Speedwitch.com has been Down for a few Months, is this still the case or is this another Resin Kit Business we have lost?

Eric Thur

--- In STMFC@..., "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@> wrote:

Ted Culotta has not responded to repeated emails to his Speedwich email
address. Will someone on the list please provide me with an email address
that works. Ted owes me for K117 that was prepaid nearly three years ago but
not delivered. And Ted, if you're reading the mail here, please send the
money to my PayPal account. You have my email address.

Nelson Moyer