Re: Lumber Loads on Flat Cars and in Box Cars

np328

Charles, a big thanks back to you. I was looking at car request numbers by Oregon shippers however once the cars were loaded I was somewhat in the dark as to where from there. I did come across some records of cars waiting to use the load shifter at Laurel, MT yard of the NP and will get this info transcribed after our convention however again, it is nice to know the probable routing of the loads.
Thank you for the recent information you supplied. Jim Dick