Re: M-K-T Brake Regulator

William Keene <wakeene@...>

Gene and Group,

This Bill -- a different Bill -- thanks you very much for posting the drawing and photo of the brake increaser (regulator). I have one of Ted's M-K-T single sheathed box car kits waiting near the top of the pile to be constructed. This info and photo is a great help.

Cheers and Happy Modeling
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On Jul 16, 2012, at 2:25 PM, Gene wrote:

Bill
I posted two files on the brake increaser (regulator). The particular drawing matches dimensions I have for the actual MKT boxcar part. I believe Soo History group has a photo of the piece on a car courtesy of Dennis Storzek.

Gene Deimling

--- In STMFC@..., WILLIAM PARDIE <PARDIEW001@...> wrote:

I am working on Ted Culotta's kit for the M-K-T single sheath box car. This kit features
a rather unique brake regulator. It is replicated with two chains of different sizes entering
a sort of pully arrangement. Does anyone have a photo or drawing of teh prototype forthis
particular unit?

Thanks as usual in advance.

Bill Pardie