Re: Central Vermont hopper cars

Marty McGuirk

Hi Armand,

I'd say "pretty close" but I don't have the exact measurements in front of me to confirm that.

I do know the GLa is a better starting point (it's what I use for mine - see MRH ISsue #1) for one of these than the USRA twins that most people use. The USRA cars are obviously too large.

I neglected to mention the author (Steve Horsley)in my earlier post.

Thanks Steve, for your efforts on this piece.

Marty

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Armand Premo" <armprem2@...> wrote:

How close are they dimensionally speaking to the Pennsy's GLas?Armand Premo