Re: WM decals

jerryglow2

One of Tony's "other possibilities" is me. I did artwork from the same photo he's using but never released it for lack of a model. I'm doing a few for him and will wait to see if there's an interest beyond his.

Jerry Glow
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/decals/

Thanks to all who replied, on and off the list. Several pointed out the Mount Vernon Shops set for WM Hoppers that is pre-speed lettering. This would certainly provide the basics, though some dimensional data would have to be jiggered. There are a couple of other possibilities too, so I am waiting to see what develops. Thanks again.

Publishers of books on railroad history