Re: C&O 100-ton Gondola article on eBay

Al and Patricia Westerfield <westerfield@...>

Al – You don’t need to spend big bucks on the article. I drew model railroad plans from the article, had the photos from the article and a how to build the car in the 12/89 issue of Railmodel Journal. It was the project that got me into the business. – Al Westerfield

From: al.kresse
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 1:53 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] C&O 100-ton Gondola article on eBay

By any chance did anyone on this group get the winning bid on the 1922 Railway Review 4-page article about the C&O 91-ton capy 6-wheel trucked gondola cars? I thought I had somebody seriously bidding on it for me for scanning of drawins for use in a C&O History magazine article on those cars. Any leads to the purchaser would be appreciated.