Re: Sunshine downsizing

Tom Madden

Dennis Williams wrote:

I tend to wonder.....Does Martin OWN the molds????  If not, someone would have a lot of purchasing to do.
Of course he owns the molds - after all, he makes them. It's the masters someone asked about. I suspect he owns those as well, inasmuch as the patternmaker typically receives some kits in exchange for the masters. I have the masters for the tank car parts I cast for him. Those came to me directly from Frank Hodina, but I don't see an issue there if someone were to take over the business from Martin. It won't be me - I'm the same age as Martin and we're both older than Al!

Tom Madden