Re: C&O 100-ton Gondola article on eBay

Al and Patricia Westerfield <westerfield@...>

Al – I had a copy of the article that went to Andrew Dahm in the sale of the business. Perhaps he’ll scan it for you. – Al Westerfield

From: water.kresse@...
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 6:33 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] C&O 100-ton Gondola article on eBay

Hi Al and Jeff,

I was looking for a publication ready quality set of drawings to scan and publish in a C&O History Magazine article. I was planning on scanning at 400 dpi and then cleaning them up. We have as delivered, and as re-trucked with drop-doors removed, plus in- train pictures from as late as 1945 at the Tamms tipple.

Al Kresse