From: needles_sub@yahoo.com
To: STMFC <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Jul 31, 2012 11:11 am
Subject: [STMFC] F&C Twin Milk Tanks on West Coast Bay Area

While watching Pentrex's Cab Forward video, I saw a NCL tank milk car in the train filmed in the bay area.

I don't think milk would have been shipped from the east to the west coast, and I can't recall any milk shipments on the west coast, so I'm I correct to assume that this may have been a Borden Chemical shipment, glue perhaps?

The tanks had no markings on them and the flat was a National Car Line.

Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

Jan Podganski Jr

#AOLMsgPart_1_7138f1b2-643f-46de-8808-49d003eb9a41 td{color: black;}