Re: StL RPM

golden1014

Hi Dave,

The YV models are by George Spriggs of Columbia, IL. Great guy and a great modeler.

John Golden
O'Fallon, IL

--- In STMFC@..., "sartherdj@..." <sartherdj@...> wrote:

John,

Thanks for posting this link to photos from the StL RPM 2012 Convention. I see many familiar, smiling faces in the photos that I know from attending the Naperville RPM conventions. Great collection of models and photos of the outstanding modeling efforts.

Can anyone identify the modeler of the Yosemite Lumber Company structure? (slide row 25, slide 2) Can anyone share the source of a magazine article about this structure, other structure photos or a measured drawing or plan of this outstanding modeling effort?

Thanks, Dave Sarther Tucson, AZ