Re: Car Accident !!!.....(Mike Calvert)

Jared Harper

Sounds like a typical scam to me.

Jared Harper
Athens, GA

--- In STMFC@..., Christopher Parker <conductorchris@...> wrote:

This could be fraud

On 8/2/2012 7:15 AM, MIKE CALVERT wrote:

Good Morning,

I hope my mail get to you in good health?,I made
a trip to Madrid Spain just for a short vacation tour but,it all ended
ugly, I had an accident of which I dislocated my right arm and my head
got bruised. The driver of the cab passed on due to internal bleeding
and the injuries he sustained on his head.

I have not been able
to reach any one due to the fact that I misplaced my mobile phone during
the incident.Thank goodness, I'm safe. presently in the hospital, due
to the injuries I sustained. I need your urgent assistance to enable me
get out of here. I will be very grateful if you will be able to assist
me financially I promise to refund your money as soon as i get back home

Regards,

Awaiting your response.
Mike.