From: "Anthony Thompson" <thompson@signaturepress.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 6, 2012 12:57:47 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: 3-dome tank car

Gene Green wrote:
The model may be from Globe (pre-Athearn).
I would doubt this. I have an Athearn metal tank with three domes, and MANY aspects of the construction are quite different from the car in Gene's photos. Does anyone know of a print or on-line source of information about Athearn's metal cars other than house cars?

Publishers of books on railroad history