Help with passenger grabs

roblmclear <rob.mclear3@...>

Hi to all

Thanks to all those who answered on the list, I have managed to sort out a way to get it done thanks to those responses.

Much appreciated. BTW with all the talk on Helium cars I looked on e-bay today and found 4 of them up for sale. Just did a search in the HO section and typed in Helium. Interesting that they are still out there and around. Never knew of there affiliation with the southwest and another revelation for me was the site of an ex Pennsy reefer in a Santa Fe train, have to keep a lookout know for one from Westerfield. Thanks guys another kit to hunt for....

Regards
and Thanks to all
Rob McLear.