Re: PRR covered hoppers colors

Richard Hendrickson

On Aug 13, 2012, at 9:20 AM, Todd Horton wrote:

I know there's been some debate about the color on the Kadeee PS-2
(H34) hoppers. I ran across this photo that I thought was
interesting. Notice how light the car to the left is compared to
the car to the right. Also notice how white the shirt is of the guy
riding the locomotive and the striping on the locomotive.
I hate to rain on your parade, Todd, but the color on that slide is
way off. Doesn't invalidate your point, but I'd photoshop the image
and color-correct it before I used it as a color guide.

Richard Hendrickson