From: pullmanboss <pullmanboss@yahoo.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 2:12 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: PRR covered hoppers colors

Todd Horton wrote:

When you say it's way off what do you mean?  I'm not familiar with photo shop. I see that the upper right corner is dark but everything seems normal.
See here:
http://www.pullmanproject.com/PRR%20Hoppers.jpg

Same location as the photo you cite (Martins Creek, PA), similar lighting conditions (lousy, late in the day, which is when 613 was often puttering around the Alpha Cement yard), don't have a Kadee PRR PS2 so can't comment on colors but I suspect the car on the right is the one you mean. Upper image is uncorrected, lower is corrected, take your pick on shades of gray paint - they're all over the map!

Tom Madden