From: soolinehistory <destorzek@mchsi.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 6:03 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: PRR covered hoppers colors

--- In mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com, "Bruce F. Smith" <smithbf@...> wrote:

Mike,

Actually, I felt that the developing or exposure might not have been consistent across the image - there seems to be an edge effect to me

Regards

Bruce
Actually, the dark corners are familiar to anyone who carried an Argus C-2 back in the fifties and sixties... that camera consistently underexposed the corners and ends of a 35mm frame.

Dennis