From: Schuyler.larrabee <schuyler.larrabee@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 10:12 PM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: PRR covered hoppers colors

This has been one of the sillier threads on this list. There are dozens
of reasons that the color of the two PRR covered hoppers could be
different colors. Different build dates, repaintings, ability of the
paint used to resist fading, different shops using different paints, age,
weathering, different service territories, cloud shadows, the list goes on
and on.

WHITE shirt? Not so glowing as I see it. Lots of men in trades like this
wear a white t shirt, a clean one every day. Not a big deal.

Here’s the story: the two hoppers are painted different colors. Live
with it.

SGL