From: al_brown03 <abrown@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 11:26:58 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Branchline Blueprint 40' boxcar fate

IIRC Branchline's postwar boxcars, like the ACF/URTX reefers, were in the Blueprint series.

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

--- In STMFC@..., "Steve Hoxie" <stevehprr@...> wrote:

Atlas has listed in their online catalog several of these kits, but no undecs. See

https://secure.atlasrr.com/mod1/items.asp?Cc=H994&iTpStatus=0&Tp=&Bc=

I believe these are Blueprint cars, but they may be from the Yardmaster series. I just received a couple of ACF/URTX reefers from Atlas; they came in Branchline boxes.

Steve Hoxie
Pensacola FL

--- In STMFC@..., cjbennett@ wrote:

To anyone's knowledge, has Atlas released or announced intention to release cars from the Branchline Blueprint 40', 10'-6" boxcar tooling ? I have built a few of these (Branchline) and loved the seperate ends, roof and doors. Great for all the weird Canadian cars I want anyone know what they will call these if the do make them?

Chris Bennett