From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
lnbill
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 9:12 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: USRA Cabooses

Here s a link I found with specs and drawing of the USRA caboose. Sweet!

http://1stclass.mylargescale.com/stevec/MLS-Topic-Article/RollingStock/Caboo
se/USRA-StdCabooseCar-1919.pdf

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> , "lnbill"
<fgexbill@...> wrote:

I just noticed Funaro & Camerlengo offers USRA cabooses with kits for the
New York Central and Ulster & Delaware. The Clinchfield also owned these. I
am curious if anyone on the list has built one of these kits and can comment
on their build-ability and faithfulness to the prototype? Thanks!

Bill Welch