Re: USRA Cabooses

Armand Premo

Bill,Not familiar with the specific roads that you mentioned,but I have built four CV and one StJ& LC and plan to build a Grand Trunk.They are really not bad kits .With some care in construction and a few added details they become a fairly good rendition.Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
From: lnbill
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 9:58 PM
Subject: [STMFC] USRA Cabooses

I just noticed Funaro & Camerlengo offers USRA cabooses with kits for the New York Central and Ulster & Delaware. The Clinchfield also owned these. I am curious if anyone on the list has built one of these kits and can comment on their build-ability and faithfulness to the prototype? Thanks!

Bill Welch