From: Todd Horton <toddchorton@...>
To: STMFC <STMFC@...>
Sent: Mon, Aug 13, 2012 8:40 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: PRR covered hoppers colors

So would this account for the hopper car being dark while the guy riding the
footboards have a glowing white shirt? I've looked at this pic numerous times.
I'm not trying to use it for a painting guide for PRR PS-2's. I'm looking at
this as a photo showing that all PRR covered hoppers weren't snow white in
color. I know that Kadee caught some flack because of the color choice they made
for their offerings.

If I'm reading this correctly then everything to the left of the guy riding the
foot boards could have been developed darker than normal. Is that wrong or right
in my assumption?

Todd Horton