Re: Making brass cars quite

jerryglow2

One thing I do is replace the trucks with appropriate ones molded in Delrin or similar. They roll smoother and with choices available, you can usually come up with a more accurate and/or better looking one.

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Sandifer" <steve.sandifer@...> wrote:

I have some brass steam era freight box cars that sure make a lot of "tin" noise when running. What have some of you done to quiet them down.
J. Stephen (Steve) Sandifer
mailto:steve.sandifer@...