Wabash Custom Decals

Paul Hillman

Has anyone communicated with Wabash Custom Decals lately?

I have sent them some emails over the last few months and have gotten no response.

I got a response from my first email to them about 3 or 4 months ago, about reprinting some of their existing decals in white instead of yellow, and they responded that they would, "in about 30 days".

2 more emails to them about the reprinting haven't been answered.

I hope that they are OK as a company. Whom else could print my desired decals? There were 2 people here locally by me, that made decals, but they have since quit doing it.

Thanks, Paul Hillman