Re: ADMIN: Yahoo!Groups web interface is unable to post msgs

Aley, Jeff A

It appears that the problem is resolved, as I was able to post this message from the web interface.

Regards,

-Jeff Aley
Deputy Moderator, STMFC

--- In STMFC@..., "Aley, Jeff A" <Jeff.A.Aley@...> wrote:

Folks,

I saw this on another group, and verified that it is true for STMFC.

At this time people are unable to post messages via the web interface. This is a Yahoo!Groups problem, even though the error msg implies that it might be the fault of the user. It is not known when this capability will be back up.

Postings via direct email (such as this one) are still functioning normally.

Regards,

-Jeff Aley
Deputy Moderator, STMFC