Re: Identify this hopper?

bob_karig <karig@...>

Good point about the standard steel drawings being in the state archives in Harrisburg. I access them often.

Roger, the photos I have are NYC&HRR 77971 and LS&MS 73558. I believe in your presentation you said that the NYCS renumbered its hopper cars in the mid teens. Do you know what numbers they would have become?

Thanks,

Bob Karig

--- In STMFC@..., ROGER HINMAN <rhinman11@...> wrote:

The drawings of this car are available from the Standard Steel collections at the IRM and Harrisburg. The NYCHS drawing collection does not have drawings of this car that I know of. I can give specific drawing numbers if anyone is interested.

Roger Hinman