From: <vasa0vasa@...>
To: <STMFC@...>; <STMFC@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 10:55 PM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Some more ex-R7 reefer in FGE service modeling tips

Brian is correct, the picture is on page 195 of the book he referenced:
"The Pacific Northwest Railroads of McGee and Nixon". The caption places
the 5 FGEX R7s at the Hillyard shops of the Great Northern on September
28, 1946. There is one WFEX car in the background.

gary laakso
south of Mike Brock
vasa0vasa@...