Re: Photo and negative collections

Bill Welch

I agree about the NMRA collection although mysteriously, the online photos seem to be shrinking in number. When I first discovered this resource about a year ago, most of the Bob Charles Collection was viewable. Now only a few RR reporting marks are viewable. I have alerted Brent at the Library but I just looked and still only a few of the some 400+ plus photos can be seen from this collection. I hope this will get fixed.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@..., "Steve Sandifer" <steve.sandifer@...> wrote:

To the list of Archives, I add the NMRA library which is scanning their
materials and making them available on line (http://www.nmra.org/ )and the
Temple Railroad and Heritage Museum in Temple, Texas, which host the Santa
Fe Society Archives along with a very substantial collection from other
lives. It is the premium site in Texas with full time archivist and easy to
work with research staff. http://www.rrhm.org/

J. Stephen (Steve) Sandifer

mailto:steve.sandifer@...

Office: Southwest Central Church of Christ, 4011 W. Bellfort, Houston, TX
77025, 713-667-9417