From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
lnbill
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 10:42 AM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Re: 2012 RPM/Naperville Conference

Sure would be nice to see a Speaker's List somewhere!

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> , "dh30973"
<dhussey@...> wrote:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

19th Annual RPM/Naperville Conference dates are Oct. 18 thur., 19th
Fri., 20 Sat. 2012 at the Marriott Chicago-Naperville Hotel in Naperville,
Il. There will be an excellent group of speakers, large model display room
with operating modular layouts, and full three days of vendor displays and
selling. Full three day registration available or Sat. one day
registration. Complete registration, speaker sign up, and vendor info on RPM
web-site:

http://www.railroadprototypemodelers.org

or call or write to:

Joe DElia
P O BOX 2701
Carlsbad, Ca. 92018
(760) 721-3393
It will be a great show hope you can join us.

Sent for Joe by
Dave Husseey