From: Rich C <rhcdmc@yahoo.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 10:30 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: my Jerry Glow experience

Jerry, I agree with you 100%. I don't know Jerry personally, but have developed a good repoir with him. Whenever I have ordered something from him and there was an issue, he would email me. I have many projects coming up and will be ordering sets from him again. I am in no hurry for delivery as I have too many projects that need attention before paint and lettering.

Jerry gets my vote as one of the best!

Rich Christie