Re: Klasing hand brake in HO in injection molded plastic

Andy Laurent

Gene,
The 525-A looks like the "Klasing Handbrake" that folks were looking for.
Andy Laurent

--- In STMFC@..., "Gene" <bierglaeser@...> wrote:

The Klasing folder in the photo section is finally populated. Would those of you who have experienced a need for a Klasing hand brake in HO scale please have a look and tell me which one you want?

Or are you after something not shown. There are other Klasing hand brakes but I considered them much less likely to be desired.

Send your desire to me off list, please.

If there is a significant number of responses I will post the results.

Gene Green