Re: New Look for F&C Website

erict1361 <erict1361@...>

Bruce,

Sorry, my statement was too general, What I ment to say is that kits are still listed by, Scale, Rail Road Name, and Kit number, as the previous website does. In other words, there are no search options etc. added. The Plus is that it works with Browsers other than IE. The Functioning links to dealers are a plus also.

Eric Thur

--- In STMFC@..., "Bruce F. Smith" <smithbf@...> wrote:

Eric,

I beg to differ, the function is NOT the same... the new site actually WORKS! Excellent <VBG>

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith

Auburn, AL

__

/ &#92;

| O--O &#92;0 0 0 0/ O--O | 0-0-0 0-0-0

On Oct 12, 2012, at 9:10 AM, erict1361 wrote:

Funaro & Camerlengo's Website has an All New look, Function is basically the same, But now the Rail road Kit links work with Google Chrome.

You may want to check it out ?

www.fandckits.com<http://www.fandckits.com>

Eric Thur