Re: Klasing hand brake in HO in injection molded plastic

Tim O'Connor

I want either/both of these :-)

I think Red Caboose is very similar to this one for the Mather reefer:

The lever-style hand brakes would be nice but they're less important to me
as there are some 'stand in' versions on the market. Not to mention how delicate
they might be.

Tim O'

The Klasing folder in the photo section is finally populated. Would those