Re: L&N and NKP gons and flat

Bill Welch

Okay, on 3 let's all chant Chad--Chad--Chad--you're the man--Chad--...

One, two, ...

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@..., "Chad" <chadboas@...> wrote:

All,
The next round of kits will be the wood side gons for L&N and NKP.
The L&N is a 46'9" and can be either a flat car or can be ordered with the sides parts. The NKP is a 50'9" wood side gon. The kits will include the Red Caboose pockets for the wood sides.
I have added a file called L&N and NKP gons and flat. The L&N car is there and I am working on getting a picture of the NKP.
I will have these cars avalible for Naperville.
Contact me off list for more information.
Thanks, Chad Boas