Re: L&N and NKP gons and flat

Chad Boas

Thanks, Bill
These are from your suggestion. I think there was a NKP flat car made from these. Still looking for conformation. There were some flats listed that were 50'9".
Also, I added photos of the NKP. Should be able to get it painted over the weekend.
Chad Boas

--- In STMFC@..., "lnbill" <fgexbill@...> wrote:

Okay, on 3 let's all chant Chad--Chad--Chad--you're the man--Chad--...

One, two, ...

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@..., "Chad" <chadboas@> wrote:

All,
The next round of kits will be the wood side gons for L&N and NKP.
The L&N is a 46'9" and can be either a flat car or can be ordered with the sides parts. The NKP is a 50'9" wood side gon. The kits will include the Red Caboose pockets for the wood sides.
I have added a file called L&N and NKP gons and flat. The L&N car is there and I am working on getting a picture of the NKP.
I will have these cars avalible for Naperville.
Contact me off list for more information.
Thanks, Chad Boas