From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of Chad
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 9:31 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: L&N and NKP gons and flat

Thanks, Bill
These are from your suggestion. I think there was a NKP flat car made from
these. Still looking for conformation. There were some flats listed that
were 50'9".
Also, I added photos of the NKP. Should be able to get it painted over the
weekend.
Chad Boas

--- In STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> , "lnbill"
<fgexbill@...> wrote:

Okay, on 3 let's all chant Chad--Chad--Chad--you're the man--Chad--...

One, two, ...

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> , "Chad"
<chadboas@> wrote:

All,
The next round of kits will be the wood side gons for L&N and NKP.
The L&N is a 46'9" and can be either a flat car or can be ordered with
the sides parts. The NKP is a 50'9" wood side gon. The kits will include the
Red Caboose pockets for the wood sides.
I have added a file called L&N and NKP gons and flat. The L&N car is
there and I am working on getting a picture of the NKP.
I will have these cars avalible for Naperville.
Contact me off list for more information.
Thanks, Chad Boas