Re: L&N and NKP gons and flat

Bill Welch

Photos of the L&N gons are available. There is one available from Bob's Photos and I think my MtV Builder's Photo came from the Merrilee's Collection at the Archives of Canada. Then there is a group of 3 photos shot by Howard Ameling from different angles of a car loaded w/coal. I think Mr. Ameling's photos are now available through Cleveland St. Univ. where his collection is deposited. My memory is I made these available to Chad to assist his pattern making and the necessary decals.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@..., "Chad" <chadboas@...> wrote:

Steve,
Yes it is. The flats are from the 22000-22249, 24300-24549, and 24550-24799.
Chad Boas

--- In STMFC@..., "Steven D Johnson" <tenncentralrwy@> wrote:

Chad,

Is your L&N gondola based on the 25800-25999 series cars built by Mt. Vernon
Car Mfg. Co. in 1928?

Steve Johnson