From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
lnbill
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 10:13 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: L&N and NKP gons and flat

Photos of the L&N gons are available. There is one available from Bob's
Photos and I think my MtV Builder's Photo came from the Merrilee's
Collection at the Archives of Canada. Then there is a group of 3 photos shot
by Howard Ameling from different angles of a car loaded w/coal. I think Mr.
Ameling's photos are now available through Cleveland St. Univ. where his
collection is deposited. My memory is I made these available to Chad to
assist his pattern making and the necessary decals.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> , "Chad"
<chadboas@...> wrote:

Steve,
Yes it is. The flats are from the 22000-22249, 24300-24549, and
24550-24799.
Chad Boas

--- In STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> , "Steven D
Johnson" <tenncentralrwy@> wrote:

Chad,

Is your L&N gondola based on the 25800-25999 series cars built by Mt.
Vernon
Car Mfg. Co. in 1928?

Steve Johnson