Re: L&N and NKP gons and flat--Who is doing the decala and what colors were these cars painted?

Chad Boas

Jerry was working on them but I havent herd from him in a while. I am going to use the scrap box and some Microscale letters for the L&N and Microscale MC-4243 NKP Cabooses decale sheet has the small "NICKEL PLATE ROAD".
Chad Boas

--- In STMFC@..., "gary laakso" <vasa0vasa@...> wrote:

Who is preparing the decals for these cars and what colors were they painted? I checked my sources and found nothing on either the gons or the flat cars.
However, I did complete (weights to be added tomorrow) 9 of Chad’s Great Northern flat cars and they are really well done.
gary laakso
south of Mike Brock
vasa0vasa@...