Naperville operating session

Ted Schnepf

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder.

As in years gone past, I will host a operating session following the end of the RPM Naperville meet on Sunday, Oct 21 from 10 AM to 1 PM.

The Layout is in Elgin, Ill., about a 35 minute drive on Sunday morn. Operators of any experience level are welcome. The railroad is prototype based and at this point still evolving. Operators are requested to contact me off list to secure your operating spots for that morning.

Conclude your 2012 RPM meet with a operating session open to all.

Ted

Rails Unlimited
Ted Schnepf
railsunl@...
847-697-5353 or 5366
126 Will Scarlet
Elgin, Ill. 60120
http://RailsUnlimited.ribbonrail.com/

Model Railroad Sales and Service with
a personal touch.
Books new and used. HO and O scales.
DCC supplies. O scale urethane cars.
Photos and darkroom services.
Checks, cash (0%) or credit (secure server at web site 5% added).