From: Marty McGuirk <mjmcguirk@comcast.net>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 7:31 AM
Subject: [STMFC] HO Scale Truck Document

Richard,

Thanks for sharing this information - it's great to have it summed up in one place.

Curious why you didn't seem to include the P2K line of trucks? I know they offered a National as well as a "Bettendorf" and likely some others. Actually, I'm  more curious as to the whereabouts of that tooling.

Marty McGuirk