Re: Sunshine models (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jim Hayes

I have been buying Sunshine kits regularly for more than 20 years while the
wait time grew from 2 weeks to 7 months. I have never had an order lost by
either Sunshine or the Postal Service.Usually my kits arrive within a month
of the check clearing but there have been a few times when the '30-day
rule' has been exceeded. There was one time when I wrote asking about my
order. My order crossed in the mail with my 'where is it' letter.
When ordering from Sunshine, patience is required, and sometimes more
patience. My philosophy with Sunshine has evolved to order, then have faith
and forget it. Then when you least expect it, a surprise shows up on your
porch. Martin Lofton's recent illness requires even more patience. Orders
are usually processed in the order they're received but there are
exceptions to that 'rule' too.

Jim Hayes