From: Daniel Mitchell <danmitch@tir.com>
To: STMFC <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Oct 24, 2012 12:17 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Re: HO Scale Truck Document

I successfully downloaded the "trucks" document, but it will not download as a
".pdf" ... I get a strange "webarchive" format. It looks "OK" on my screen, but
I cannot print the document. I get strange half-pages, and blank, all black,
pages when I attempt to print it. I've tried changing the size and format, but
to no avail.

I normally have NO problems handling ".pdf" documents.

Any suggestions?

Dan Mitchell
========

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Eric Hiser <ehiser@...> wrote: