Naperville RPM 2012 Conference

alinejoe3 <alinejoe3@...>

I would like to thank all the attendees, speakers, vendors, my wife and her helper for making the event a great success. Also Bob Kosic and all the modular guys for all there hard work setting up and taking down.
We had 340 attendees this year which was up over last year. New vendors also. Richard Hendrickson and Tony Thompson hosted the Freinds of the Freight Car dinner with Sam Clarke from Kadee Mfg. as the speaker.
Next year will be the 20th Anniversary of the meet, so I will be putting a lot of effort into it to make it a great event for all. We will be posting coverage of this years event and pictures on the web-site soon. Also, as soon as it is available, info about next years Conference with info added all during the year. Looking forward to seeing many new faces.

http://www.railroadprototypemodelers.org/

See you next year
Joe DElia
RPM/Naperville